Wednesday, January 30, 2013

ROBsessed™ - Addicted to Robert Pattinson: 365 Days of Robert ...

365 Days of Robert Pattinson: Jan.30 ~ Fave Josh Interview

Photobucket


I have the strangest feeling that all 3 of us are going to pick the same thing ;-p

Let's see if I'm right!


Tink


"WELP. i love them all (WFE, Cosmopolis MTV First stand out) BUT…you know it was going to be this one…."




Kate


"I think this one is a given and will come as NO surprise to anyone that I'm choosing this interview. It will always have a place in my heart (along with Rob & Josh) If I had to choose second place it would be the "Cosmopolis" MTV First."


Photobucket


Kat


I'll update with Kat's when she posts.


Click the thumbnail if you need to review the January calendar. If you missed the whole year, there's a link on the sidebar :)



If you post your 365DoR links in the comments, give us time to approve them so the DR can see :)




Source:


http://www.robsessedpattinson.com/2013/01/365-days-of-robert-pattinson-jan30-fave.html






The News from http://eyesonrobert.blogspot.com