Sunday, January 27, 2013

Liberty Ross Hinted At Split With Rupert Sanders In Confessional ...




We were shocked this weekend when Liberty Ross filed for divorce from husband Rupert Sanders. The couple, who have two children together, were obviously rocked by scandal this year when Us Weekly published photos of Rupert kissing Kristen Stewart. Kristen, who starred as the lead in Rupert’s Snow White and the Huntsman, was able to repair her relationship with boyfriend Robert Pattinson after the biggest cheating scandal of 2012, but it looks like the affair has done too much damage to Liberty and Rupert’s relationship for them to move forward. Liberty hinted that she’d be starting a new chapter of her life when she filmed this Alexander Wang Confessional video for the designer after she walked in his Spring 2013 runway show in New York.


In the video, Liberty Ross says: “I’m very happy with my life. I’m lucky. I have good people. I have two amazing children. I believe we are all on journeys, and we’re all given lessons at certain times in our lives. Sometimes when things seem really bad, you have to be able to see the good and learn from it and just move forward as graciously as possible. I don’t like being trapped or feeling like I’m not able to move forward. I do think that this year is kind of the end of some things and the beginnings of something else. I think that beginnings are always really exciting, and change is very important in life. I am still the same girl when I go home. It doesn’t matter what I do in the day, or where I go, or who I’m with. I’m just Liberty, and that’s something really important to keep hold of.”


Related Link: How To Recover From A Scandal, Starring Kristen Stewart


Photo Courtesy of: YouTube


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags: affair, Alexander Wang, Alexander Wang Confessional video, kristen stewart, Liberty Ross, Liberty Ross divorcing Rupert Sanders, Liberty Ross files for divorce, Liberty Ross Hinted At Split With Rupert Sanders In Confessional Video, rupert sanders






Source:


http://www.realstylenetwork.com/blogs/celebrities/2013/01/liberty-ross-hinted-at-split-with-rupert-sanders-in-confessional-video/






The News from http://eyesonrobert.blogspot.com